Welcome to the Creepy Orphan Society

This Group is all about creating Creepy Orphans in the form of an Art Doll, Mixed Media or an Art Journal.
Whether it be a head on a bottle, candlestick, air dry clay, polymer clay, skulls, wire armature, or using an old book, etc...this Group is all about having fun with each other, learning, growing, and creating amazing pieces in the forum of Creepy.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

JANUARY 2011 - CREEPY ORPHAN SOCIETY CHALLENGE

I CANNOT BELIEVE JANUARY IS HALF OVER...I'M SO BEHIND ON ART STUFF IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!
THE CREEPY ORPHAN SOCIETY IS DOING A CHALLENGE THIS MONTH ENTITLED
"CHILDREN IN THE ATTIC"...IT'S BASED ON V.C. ANDREWS BOOK "FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC."  HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE YET OR HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK?  I SAW THE MOVIE YEARS, AND YEARS AGO AND READ HER ENTIRE SERIES.  LOVED THEM BOTH.


MY LITTLE CREEPY ORPHAN IS ALMOST DONE...AND I WILL BE POSTING HER AT THE END OF THE MONTH!
I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU ALL HAVE IN STORE FOR THIS YEAR!
CHEERS

3 comments:

  1. January is half over and I'm working on my easter ornaments. Can't wait for spring! I had enough snow, I want to see my flowers again!
    Have a nice creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How time flies by! I haven't finish anything for about 3 months!
    I never heard of flowers in the attic but i'm gonna google it up :-)
    Hopefully i can make something again this month!
    xoxo Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be cool if you could do this challenge. Remember...no PRESSURE HERE. If you get it done in February...then so be it February. LOL Enjoy the Challenge...I want you all to have fun with these...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete