Welcome to the Creepy Orphan Society

This Group is all about creating Creepy Orphans in the form of an Art Doll, Mixed Media or an Art Journal.
Whether it be a head on a bottle, candlestick, air dry clay, polymer clay, skulls, wire armature, or using an old book, etc...this Group is all about having fun with each other, learning, growing, and creating amazing pieces in the forum of Creepy.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Agatha



After 3 months!!! not touching any clay... i'm finally into the sculping-thing again :-)
Meet Agatha! She's 15.7 inch tall and her head is 6.3 inch wide and made of airdry.

6 comments:

  1. Who's Funeral is she attending???

    Very Nice Work! I like her beautiful creepy face?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you did it again and she was worth the wait...now I'm not posting my creepy orphan...LOL No, I will tomorrow. Sorry I'm late...been a crazy a few months. She is just wonderul...fantastic job on her and this challenge.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete